Sunday, September 22, 2019

Pictures and More

This is going to be mainly pictures, but I wanted to share them as soon as possible.  I had to get on the computer today, so here goes.  I can't remember if I posted this picture of the Goodyear Blimp we saw over Beaumont a few weeks ago.
 Here are two pictures
of the hat racks we got to hang up Jim's many caps.

Here is a cute "tree house" and our dear friends Jim & Diane at a lovely park they stopped in, I think this was near Niagara Falls, NY.
 We got new carpet for the outside steps, and of course we chose blue rugs!



 Did I post this picture before?  Have you ever seen a motorcycle with a side-car camper????  I had to include this picture of Jim in his new tee shirt.  It shows a Class C motorhome and says "What Happens in the RV stays in the RV".  Loved it.


 This is Diane and Jim's two "girls" in a shopping cart.  They are such sweet little girls.  Even our furry kids miss Lucy and Daisy.  On the right is Jim Hubert sitting outside their motorhome. They are in New York state and it's getting chilly there.  I suggested they be sure to visit Hershey Pennsylvania, and while they are camped in Jersey City, NJ they should go to Bayonne, NJ to see the amazing Tear Drop monument to the people who died on 9/11.  

I think it was Tony who sent me this picture.  It looks funny when they lifted the feathers over his legs.  Who knew???
 We had some really nice curtains here in the kitchen, but they got very worn out and ragged, so I ordered new ones.  I had to hem them, but I think they turned out very nicely.  We felt they go well with the wall paper strip behind them on the wall.

 When we put Jim's hat rack on the living room wall behind the passenger seat, we had to move this owl over on the front of this cabinet.  He looks great there. 
By the way, do you know what owls eat for breakfast????  Hoot Loops.

What did the owl say to his therapist???
Whoo Whoo am I.

That's enough corny jokes so I will close now.  Have a wonderful week ahead.  Road crews are working on the road down this hill from early morning until 5:30 pm each day.  So Tuesday we are going to drive down the hill after 5:30 and we will stay at the KOA for one night.  Then we can leave on Wednesday morning to go to Wilderness Lakes.  Best wishes to all and many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment